Welcome to Quest Atrium Serviced Apartments.
Quest Atrium serviced apartments are ideally situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington’s best Central City locations.
The serviced studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are within an easy stroll of the central business district, Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theatres. Wellington’s waterfront is also within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens.
Each of our apartments offers all the facilities for the corporate and leisure traveler, providing you the feeling of home away from home.
Quest Atrium Property features include:
- A range of standard and superior studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments
- Complementary use of Pool, Sauna and Gym in the newly refurbished Lifestyle Gym complex on ground floor. Please note that usage of the Swimming pool and gym facilities are subject to the normal operating hours of Lifestyle Gym. The Gym will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day, and on restricted hours during the Easter Weekend.
- Complimentary in-room Wireless Broadband Internet on arrival.
- All amenities for your stay - iron, hairdryer, heated towel rail, etc
- Limited basement car parking, at an extra charge of $20 per night. This must be pre-booked by phone or email before arrival as we cannot guarantee availability of car parks. Please note: vehicles must be less than 2m high
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Computer in lobby with full internet access available for guest use
- Charge back to your account for Wellington's finest restaurants
|Reception hours are:|| |
|Monday to Friday||7am to 8pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||9am to 6pm|
|Public Holidays||9am to 5pm*|
For After Hours check-in please dial '0' on the phone outside the main entrance for assistance.
*Please kindly note that Quest Atrium reception will be operating on Public Holiday hours from 03rd April - 06th April 2015 for Easter Holidays.
Wellington has been voted (unsurprisingly) as one of the world’s top cities to visit. come see us and find out why!
Quest’s properties are owned and operated by franchisees just like us. In many cases
we’ll be the person who checks you in or recommends the best places to eat around
We take great pride in offering you a personalised service, quality accommodation
and making sure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Sean & Lena Chin
- Gym, pool and sauna on ground floor.
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- Undercover parking in the basement
- Free guest computer access at reception
- Bookings for all your Wellington activities