Relocations and extended stays
It’s one thing to stay away from home for a night or two, another thing entirely to ‘live’ away from home for an extended period.
Quest Serviced Apartments New Zealand has a dedicated Extended Stay Department to meet the specific needs of our many long term business travellers, including individuals and teams working on projects, as well as those doing relocation to New Zealand for a new job alone or with family members.
Whether it’s the provision of a baby bath or high chair, information on local support groups and services, or day-to-day practical assistance such as our pantry shopping service, Quest has the flexibility, experience and understanding to make your extended stay in New Zealand as comfortable and hassle-free as possible.
Our Department provides a seamless booking process for human resources managers and other parties making accommodation decisions on behalf of guests, a very useful service also for relocation to New Zealand.
The benefits for bookers include:
- When staying at our hotel accommodation in New Zealand, there is no need to prepay rentals and all utilities are included in the billing rate. Housekeeping is also included, helping anticipate costs and keep them low.
- Flexible cancellation policies, which allow you to change your extended stay booking.
- No need to manage multiple leases or complicated contracts
- No surcharges during major events, once again helping you manage your budget
The benefits for guests include:
- Fully furnished apartments accommodation in South Island, North Island and Fiji where you can relax in a home-away-from home environment
- Apartments with fully contained kitchens, so you can cook for yourself – Quest can even stock the fridge or pantry through our pantry shopping service
- Broadband internet access and spacious work areas
- Meeting rooms are available on request
- Staff on call 24 hours a day to respond to all enquires, with an on-site manager to ensure the security of all guests and attend to after hour enquiries
- Full laundry facilities
- Car parking options
The Extended Stay Department also specialises in:
- Hotel accommodation in New Zealand for major events – We cater for both small and large groups that are either performing or working behind the scenes at major sporting or entertainment events. Whether your event runs for a short or extended period of time, we can accommodate your needs.
- Accommodation and facilities for the MICE market – Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions organisers can book their next meeting or conference, utilising our facilities for the business traveller including small to medium sized meeting rooms with broadband internet access, equipment hire and catering.
- Assisting you to conduct training – From small sessions to larger meetings across several days, Quest has the facilities and meetings experience to meet your training requirements.
These options and many more can be adapted to suit your needs at our
accommodation in South Island, North Island and Fiji. To find out more,
submit an enquiry to our Extended Stay Department using our Extended
Form or contact us on 0800 456 647 or email@example.com